Halloween *Student/Group Info – Daytime Only
Tuesday thru Thursday ONLY – RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED by calling 585-352-8484
FOR: Students, scout troops, etc.
WHEN: Tuesday thru Thursday Only: 9 am to 4 pm
- Cider and donut
- Pumpkin Hollow – carved, lighted pumpkin display
- Tractor drawn hayride to pumpkin field
- SMALL Pumpkin
- Antique Farming Display
- Corn box & Straw Crawl
- Pumpkin People Photo Ops
- Visit our barnyard buddies our goats & pigs
- $6.00 Per Student
- Please dress appropriate for weather
- Plastic bag with each students name printed on it for carrying pumpkin is recommended
- Payment due at time of tour
- Please print and complete form before arriving at farm.
GROUP SIZE: Minimum 10 guests OR $60 minimum preferred.
Bring Your Camera – Photo Ops Everywhere!
For one low price, we’ll take you on a 30-minute Fall Foliage Hayride around the farm.
Afterward, enjoy a refreshing glass of cider and a doughnut in the 100+ year-old barn. Stroll through our corn maze with clues to guide you along the way.
Don’t forget Pumpkin Hollow, filled with lit, carved pumpkins. Then take a stroll to see some of your favorite nursery rhyme characters.
Take a look into farming’s past at our display of antique farm tools, implements and posters . Get your picture taken with our Pumpkin People at various scenes and some new displays around the barn. As always, our resident barnyard buddies are eager for you to visit with them.